Private Equity Research
Brigade is a global provider of high-quality Equity research services. Our Equity Research Services feature more than two decades of experience in a wide array of financial research services. We have adopted the client-centric fundamental research model.
Our teams of highly qualified research analysts (CFAs, MS Finance, MBAs, and CAs) bring the alignment of strong knowledge, analytical skills and ability to align with the clients’ requirements. We aim to deliver specific, insightful and actionable research. Our objective is to make the client’s organization greatly competitive, and focus on building relationships, investment strategies, or other crucial areas.
With Brigade’s expertise you can use your capital and internal resources more effectively. You can considerably improve your bottom line if you choose to outsource your analytics and research needs to Brigade. Some significant reasons to outsource to us are,
- High productivity and quality focus.
- Save more than half of your cost on your analysis and research expenditure.
- You can reach us at any time, 24/7.
- You don’t really have to invest in people and train them subsequently.
- Be able to gain access to technical skills and double degree business in the form of highly qualified people.
- Capability to carry out primary research worldwide (including high-end research).
- Expertise in domains in a wide variety of industries
- Rather than spending money and time on the acquisition of human and technological services, you can emphasize on your core competencies.
- Functional depth in several verticals.
Brigade’s experienced research professionals, who are dedicated to the PE firms help in,
- Identifying the target companies quickly, that fits the search criteria, to close the deals faster
- Comparing target companies financial and other important metrics with best industry performers
- Researching and preparing comprehensive deck of target companies
- Company Profiling
- Identifying proprietary deals
- Industry/Sector analysis
- Research on investors of the fund
- Providing daily update on M&A deals
- SWOT/PESTEL Analysis
- Monitoring and updating news & blogs of the industry
- Primary and secondary research on companies and industry sub-sectors
- Ad-hoc customized research
- Data Analytics
SAVING INVESTMENT PROFESSIONAL'S TIME
Brigade’s experienced professionals, dedicated to the client, will do all the work of investment professionals that they do while they are not on the phone, and closing deals by
- Data capturing from various data sources (including Bloomberg, Cap IQ, IBISWorld, FactSet) and updating in client’s CRM (including Salesforce, Insightly)
- Creating customized reports per the given criteria
- Researching, populating, inputting, improvising and periodically updating the data in client’s CRM
- Updating the data received from the PE clients in various formats(including Email, Excel / Word, PDF, Business Card, Scanned Image, Voice recording, Voice Mail, Mobile App, Fax) in client’s CRM
- Updating live deals & various other documents in the client’s CRM
BPO SERVICES FOR PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Brigade’s experienced BPO professionals, dedicated to the client, help the portfolio companies to improve their EBITDA, immediately & significantly through
- Cost effective offshore service delivery resulting in 40% – 60% savings on their non-core business processes
- Leveraging 21 years of successful offshore service delivery experience to several firms ranging from small to fortune 100 firms in various industry verticals
- High levels of customer satisfaction, quality and accuracy
- Scalable and seamless operation
- Online real time reporting to ensure complete control on the outsourced process(s)
- 24 x 7 x 365 operations
Brigade Solutions is an outsourcing research firm based out of Chicago with service delivery centres in Hyderabad, India. Since its inception in 1998, Brigade has been delivering financial research services to its PE clients in several industry verticals including aeronautical, technology, logistics, manufacturing, medical, and data analytics. We provide our business process services through all channels including email, chat, voice, and transaction processing. We are an ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 security compliant company and have implemented Six Sigma in operations and support departments.